Wednesday, July 1, 2009

~ Back to the Start ~

Went to Klang on Saturday to meet up the boyfriend's family and relatives. Seeing people playing kites, had home-cooked meal, felt some family warmth. The warmth when you see mummy(s) as in parent caring for their children.

The boyfriend's little cousin, Celia.

Isn't she adorable?

Her smile is beautiful. I love how happily she could smile just because she saw bubbles.

Guess who? Tee-hee.

Sorry as the picture is really blur cause I took it using my phone camera from a photo.

All those pictures remind me of my own childhood. A boring and simple childhood I had I would say. My parents are way over-protective maybe. The only outdoor activities I could do when I was young is cycling, and only within the space in my house's gate. I did not even know what is Mario until I was in high school. And the list goes on, my childhood can make me yawn.


P/s: My days have been really hectic lately and I'm so tired and lazy to update my blog. So tired that I don't even know I talked while I was sleeping the next day when I woke up. A lot of updates awaiting and they will all be up real soon cause I'll be in a lifeless town for 2 weeks from tomorrow onwards.

Random feeling:
Time flies, half of the year 2009 is now gone forever.


XOXO

❤ ❤ ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment