Friday, July 31, 2009

~ Habits are Unchangeable ~

220709 - Milkshake @ Euphoria

Habits are hard to change. No matter how I promised and stopped myself from going, I would still end up tagging this guy along. Not my fault, they forced me *laughs*

The sweetie pie who belongs to Dj Nesh, Ushar Danielle.


Pei Wen, a long friend of mine. Got to know her since I first came to KL around 2-3 years ago.

Steven said I'm too tall beside him in my heels, so I have to 'give face' and shortened myself.

Super act cute.

Everyone has their own bad hair day right, so do I.

All of the guys went K.O. that night. Even those who never got drunk no matter how, was half dead too. Some vomited. And the boy even left me with a phobia for "char kuay teow" *inside joke*

Updates on my blog have been really slow as I'm so lazy due to classes and hanging around all the time. There are many posts awaiting and there'll be a 'new' me coming :)
Stay tuned.


No comments:

Post a Comment