Friday, April 17, 2009

~ Can't Wait ~

I CAN'T WAIT.....

to touch you
to feel you
to hug you
to "chim chim" you
to disturb and tickle you
to wake up seeing you by my side
to watch movies with you
to go shopping with you
to have every meals of my day with you
to try yummy food (the "kuih") with you
to play the new camera with you
to sit beside you when you're driving
to have fun with you
and the list goes on..and on..and on...

Most of all, I wanna spend every of my precious and sweetest moments with you

I hope...I do...

♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦

By the way, I stole some of the pictures in his Facebook even before he send to me, haha!

So, he went to have dinner with the Hong Kong actor, Lam Fung (Lin Feng) and his family without me =\

Yes, I'm jealous! Haha! Well, actually I don't really mind about the existence of the actor, all I want is just to attend the dinner with him together with his family :) They did leave a seat for me I guess but too bad, I couldn't get back there on time for the dinner.

What a candid shot, haha! His face is so funny here. I can't help but laugh.

His family portrait together with his cousin brother and sister at the most right and the actor of course. I'm wondering if I'm able to be there, I might be squeezing in between him and his mother separating them, haha! I'm so evil :D

Well, I'm just wondering for fun okay...

I haven't been really spending time on my oh-so-stupid assignments during this 1 week holiday yet it's gonna end soon. Break are meant to be a break, why do lecturers still wanna torture us when we don't see them.

Went for Sushi Bonanza with my family on Wednesday. You know what, we ate for around 8 plates per person in average. I'm so gonna get fat, fatter and fattest in no time. Finally, mummy allows me to get a Macbook. Unfortunately, the store in Johor ran out of stock. So, I have to wait till I get back in KL to get one.

Countdown: Around 23 hours left :) I miiesh you as much as you miiesh me.

♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment