Monday, April 13, 2009

~ Last Night ~

100409

Accompanied him to Pavilion after his class.

Had Carl's Jr. for dinner. In comparison, I would still prefer Wendy's.

This is the reason we went all the way to Pavilion and then rush back.

Went Euphoria that night again as I promised, for the sake of this big guy, Jacky!
He's one lucky guy, like being shot to stardom for the last few weeks working in Euphoria.

Sorry for not being able to be there on his last night working in the club, so I was there on Friday instead. It's so empty in there that night like we owned it.

It's been some time I took pictures with mushiie. My face looks so tipsy and pinkish but I'm not.

The Double J and the Sophia.

Most of them are Joseph Phuah's classmates and buddies. Yeah, I'm not the only girl that night, but it makes no difference cause that girl doesn't talk at all.

Although it's rather empty last Friday, there are many hotties in there. We get to see the prince from Selangor (according to Jacky) by coincident. Along with him are few Caucasians model-like chicks. That's why the guys are all drooling and the club almost went flooded, haha!

♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment