Friday, April 10, 2009

~ Push the Feeling On ~

Bored with all the routines. Decided to do something different on Wednesday night. First time going to the 'pasar malam' in Cheras. Always heard about it but never go there personally before and now I did :) It was hot but it's kinda fun going in a big bunch. Eating all the way that I'm so gonna be fatty boom boom. Saw this cute 'waffle' with cartoons shape on it. Actually I'm not really sure what's that, but it's cute so I just bought and ate it.

Too bad they don't look too obvious in picture. And the Melody's ear is a little cut off. I like the Panda and Hello Kitty the most.

Headed to Asia Cafe after that for pool session. Siew Yuin and I would always go to the washroom to cam-whore, haha! But my hair...

I really hate my hair now, I miss my hair :(

This was my hair days ago. Any idea how to make my hair grow faster? Teach me! *frown*

♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment