Sunday, April 12, 2009

~ Mami Papi ~

Went City Square with mummy, daddy and sister today. My laptop is spoilt, so we went to Machines to check out the new Macbook. Hopefully I'll get one in a few days time, teehee. The best thing with mummy and daddy is that I don't have to fork out my own money, haha! And my stomach is always squeezed with all my favourite food. I'm still mummy's and daddy's little princess and I love it MyEm0.Com

Bought nothing cause we're rushing for time, only managed to buy some cute stuff to pamper myself.

The cutest tissue box holder ever. I'm thinking of putting it in my car :)

Even the mini tissue boxes as refill for the holder are so cute itself.

This is a key chain which looks and smells exactly like a real bread. It can also be a ball to relieve tension because it won't spoil although you press, throw or kick it. Look at the angelic expression on it, how cute!

Okay~ I'm still so childish I realised, haha! Always spending money on those unnecessary cute stuff at this age. But who cares, they are too adorable to be ignored. I love living around stuff like that and my bed is full of those.

Although I hate to come back home, although mami papi still don't accept that their daughter has already grown up, although I don't even have any private space for myself, I still heart you both lots

I can't wake up late no matter what time i slept at night, I can't wear whatever I want to except jeans and shirts most of the time, I can't go out anytime and with whoever I want to, I have curfew only until 12am, I can't never bring my house keys out cause they will wait for me right at the door till I'm back, I can't put on nail polish and thick make-up which no one else think it's thick except them, I can't have long hair or wear lens until I'm outta high school and the list goes on. From head to toes I'm being controlled. Till now, my third year studying out-station,I have to be on the phone with mami for at least once every single day and report everything if not I'll get slaughtered. In fact, she'll call around 3 times daily, just that I ignored it sometimes, haha! I know I'm a super rebel when I'm away from home.

They want everything so perfectly that they can't see I'm suffocating. They plan everything for me that they neglected my own perceptions. They protect me so much that I'm living in my own fantasy world and I don't know how to face and solve problems when I've got one in the real world. Sometimes I envy my friends who can talk about everything with their parents when I can only mention education and nothing else. But still, I know that's the way certain people express their love. Lots of love.

♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment