Wednesday, April 8, 2009

~ Destiny ~

Simple weekends I've got recently. Cause my bad boy is busying with his assignments since weeks ago and many of the girls that I've been wishing to see them so much stay so far away. You girls who do read my blog would know who you all are :) Yet, driving alone back and forth for that distance is so not cool and lonely, and scary maybe.

Three movies in 5 days. Wow! I think I can consider changing my blog into doing movie reviews soon, haha! Anyway, went to Mid Valley for 'The Shinjuku Incident' on Sunday night. The seats there are much more comfortable than those in Sunway Pyramid. Guess what, we bumped into Keng Sing right before we enter the cinema.

The only bad thing is there are not many choices of food to choose in Mid Valley, most of them are fast food and he's not really into Japanese or Western food. As we kinda had phobia for fast food already, we skipped our dinner for desserts instead.


It's my 'cendol' and his 'mix fruit lolo'. Cute name, isn't it?

Would rate this movie with ★★★★

In my opinion, this movie does not really use the good points of Jackie Chan and Daniel Wu, but it's still a good one over all. It shows the extent to how people could change for the sake of money, power, and survival. It's also about race discrimination which is becoming worse in our society nowadays.

And this movie would be ★★★★ and half.
(I got no idea how to cut the star into half, forgive my stupidity, haha!)

This movie is full of suspense, which gives you the urge to stick your butt to the seat for one and half hours to know what's gonna happen next. It's a creative one, although the ending is a little illogical.

But this movie makes me think that it's not impossible that our Earth would end up the same one day in the future. The society is getting worse everyday, doomsday just have to come. No fear. Plus, the over-usage of Chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs) which mainly comes from refrigerants, insecticide or cosmetic preparations in pressurised containers would destroy the ozone layer. Soon, we might get burned up like what happened in the movie. Adam and Eve happening again is cute, haha!

Duhhh, since when all the cells of Sciences in my brain popped out again. I've been staying away from Science subjects ever since I left high school. I sound like a freak thinking bout those weird stuff
MyEm0.Com

♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment