Sunday, April 26, 2009

~ Funhouse ~


It's Saturday! My favourite day of the week :) Accompanied the girls to KLCC as they have something to buy over there. As always, the jam is crazy in KL on weekends. All of us were already starving when we arrived. Since Seak Hwee insisted of having western food, we decided on Chilli's Grill and Bar, one of my favourites again, teehee.

We left soon after they bought their stuffs. No next destination so we dropped by a place where not many people might have been there. It's a cocoa boutique at a tourism centre. Saw lots of chocolates but ended up buying nothing except taking some pictures.


Can you see that all of those cute statues are made of chocolates? Incredible.

A pair of dragon with a ball in the middle. Too bad that the flash from my camera spoilt this picture.

We started to feel tired. So, the girls suggested that we shall look for some nice place to sit, chill, and chit chat. Ended up at the Michelangelo's in Pavilion. Guess what, I bumped into the sweetie pie, Jacklyn :) She's still as cute as ever.

A sneak peek of the designs in it. It's classy style.

The Sophia and her favourite iced chocolate.

Despite the complication, lies, and back-stabbing happening all around us, I know I can still depend on the girls.

Seak Hwee and I all the time.

One of the waiters took this for us.

I'm so glad of myself that I spent nothing except on food :)
I hafta keep it up. I ain't a shopaholic, haha!

♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment