Sunday, April 12, 2009

~ Departed ~

I'm now in faraway-loneliness-land again :( It wouldn't be so bad on the first day but it will eventually day after day, and I'm quite sure about it. Fortunately, this wouldn't last for more than a week, hopefully it's not as bad as I imagined. I sound so evil complaining about this place so much when I'm supposed to love it. I don't hate at all actually, I love them, it's just nothing in this land understands me that I'm suffocating and frustrated.

Anyway, I'm so gonna freaking miss this guy while I'm away. Guess who? teehee.


The guy who often sleeps with me.


Really wanna know?







It's mini poo poo!

But I'll miss this big guy even more that it's gonna be my sweet misery. I think he looks cute in specs, haha!

♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment