Sunday, April 5, 2009

~ Fast and Furious ~

I'm a good girl now, haha! (Just once in a blue moon). Realised that I've changed my clubbing sessions to movies sessions instead most of the time. If not, I would stay at home and finish up my uni work. Somehow, I wished this could carry on although it's kinda boring. It's time to cut down my entertainment and put more effort on studies.

It's Friday night. So, the same bunch of crazy friends went to catch this "crazy" movie called 'Fast and Furious 4'. It's so surprising that Steven could be so eager to watch a movie this time round, he's normally that kinda guy who can't even sit and finish a movie without going to toilet or somewhere else for phone calls at least once. But yesterday, he went to queue for the tickets since afternoon, haha! It shows how attractive this movie can be. Nana joined the bunch for movie as well :)


The movie's great, 4 out of 5 thumbs up. Go watch it! It's worth the price :)

And Saturday, I stayed home for the whole day. Sze Min then texted me. She's one of the owners of this online blog selling clothes.

Sze Min: Hey Sophia, would you mind doing me a favour?
Me:
No problem. What is it?
Sze Min:
I've got some clothes which are too small for me that I needed a petite model for photos.
Me: Oh, haha! Alright then.

So, this is how it goes. She came to my house and we spent around 2-3 hours changing and changing and taking headless photos of my body with a bad figure. She gave me a singlet after that in return , how sweet.

Anyway, this is the blog. Have a look.

http://lazyshoppers.blogspot.com/

Her category is under 'Sprinkle Bits'. See if you could spot the body with a bad figure and her head chopped off which I mentioned earlier :D

No comments:

Post a Comment