Wednesday, December 24, 2008

~ Fly Me To The Moon ~

Life-oh-life! It's all about dilemma, unsatisfaction and decisions which I hate so much. But still life goes on. Hating Monash so much recently, never felt so stressed and anxious about my studies before, so tired. But of course, I know part of it is my own fault, my worst habits: laziness and procrastination. Having classes and homework on Christmas eve isn't fun at all. Ought to have class on my birthday too but thanks God, it's postponed. If not, I'm gonna curse and complain all day long :D

Though I'm enjoying everyday, sometimes I'm feeling so lost, wondering what I really want in life. When I'm alone, everything haunts my mind. No one knows what's gonna happen in future, thus, how I'm gonna make decisions. Smiling on the face but it may not be true in heart. Different expressions when I'm in front and behind the door. Loving life yet being so tired living it too. Feeling thankful yet wondering whether is that something I really want. Knowing it may not be the best choice yet want it so badly. Rationally wanted to let go yet your heart and soul do not agree with it. Got what I thought I wanted but ended up feeling differently from what I expected. Studying or working hard everyday yet asking myself back whether I'm really happy doing this. Proud to be in Monash yet hates the feeling of pressure. Well, the list goes on and I guess everyone feels that in life so I don't have to talk much about it.

Sometimes, I just wish to go to somewhere beautiful far faraway where no one knows me and live my own life with the way I want it to be. Or maybe just fly me to another planet and become an alien? LOL. No burden, no pressure, no decision, no LIES. Routine sucks. Life's fragile, life's short, should appreciate and make each day a surprise.

Everyone sees who I appear to be but only a few know the real me. You can only see what I choose to show, there's so much more you just don't know. But no one can judge me unless you've lived my life.

♥♥♥

*Hugz & Kisses*


*Just like money can't buy everything, 'sorry' can't delete everything*

No comments:

Post a Comment