Wednesday, December 17, 2008

~ Lights, Camera, Action ~

Well, here's some updates of my new pictures. I know it's 'many' instead of 'some' actually, LOL. But I've got this weird habit or illness which I would think of my camera and then I would play around with it for hours whenever I'm too free or lying on bed or what-so-ever. And if I'm still too free after that, I would do some little editing. Teehee~ Anyway, it's G.I.R.L.S.


Any comments? haha.

By the way, my fetish for Christmas stuffs continues and here is a gingerbread man from The Coffee Beans. Hmm, how am I gonna bear to eat it up when it's so cute.


P/s: It doesn't matter what people say and it doesn't matter how long it takes, words can't bring me down. Though decisions and choices may be wrong, it only matters how true I am to myself and I shall believe in myself and follow my heart.

♥♥♥

*Waiting to see what can be proved*

No comments:

Post a Comment