Friday, December 26, 2008

~ Sweet Eighteen ~

I'M OFFICIALLY 18 TODAY! :D

But...I'm kinda disappointed and bored actually. Blogging and watching Gossip Girl on my birthday night with my stomach starving? -.- Well, I know birthday isn't really a big deal, everyday could be birthday if we want, but maybe I expected at least a little more than this? And I thought 18th birthday is like a pre-21st birthday, LOL. It's once in a year too. Duh~ Anyway, maybe I expected too much, I'm not really that unhappy though. I'm lucky as I have a lot of friends who remembered my birthday and I actually got quite many presents this year :) Although some of them are not with me yet. But I love every single presents I've got. The numbers of people who wished me broke my own record again, hahaha. I'm not trying to show off alright, just kinda touched when I scrolled through all the wishes I've got.

I'm wondering whether having birthday the next day to Christmas is considered as lucky or unlucky now, LOL. Most of my friends were either too tired or bankrupted after the celebration for Christmas. But some did promised to make it up for me on weekends. Not gonna expect much anymore, just hope it'll be fun too. Looking forward to experience all the things I could do when I'm officially 18! :D

P/s: Thanks for all the touching wishes, really appreciate lots.

♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment