Friday, December 12, 2008

~ Only You Can ~

Time passed really fast when I'm in Subang, unlike in Johor, haha. Don't know why, time is so limited here in the city with so many activities for me to do, and this is why my bloggie is being neglected again. Back to Subang on last Wednesday, went for the movie 'Twilight' on Thursday. Guess almost every girls would love that movie, but guys would say it's only suitable for couples to watch. For me, I would rate it 4/5. On Friday, went out with Joseph and his sister, then his cousin, Daniel, together with his girlfriend and sister joined us as well. I promised his sister to bring her out when I was back, so, we went to Sunway Pyramid and then Fullhouse for dinner at night.

Joey (Joseph's sister), Michelle (Daniel's sister), me, and Siew Yuin (Daniel's girlfriend).

On Saturday, went to Times Square as Joey said that she has never been there before. Watched the movie 'Bolt' and again, it was a hilarious and touching movie. Gave the movie 4/5 stars as well. Went to meet up Lai for a short while after the movie then went back home.

Joey & I.

On the way back. Spot the driver, driving yet posing, LOL.

At night, Joseph and the guys decided to go to Red Box. This is one random picture before we're out for singing session.

On Sunday, sent Joseph to airport as he's going back to his hometown. Poor boy, missing all the rest of the fun we're having here, haha. As Monday was a public holiday, so I suggested we shall go to KL so that i could meet up babe Leng again and the guys agreed. And they said my driving was scary, haha.

The Christmas tree in Pavilion.

When we reached, went to Times Square first to meet up babe Leng. Then, we had our lunch in Oldtown together with Huan, Lai, and Leng Leng. Met many other friends there, including Miau and Vivi. After lunch, off we (Leng, Vivi, and me) went to Pavilion. At night, Jacklyn came over to meet us up. Took lots of pictures but they are all in their camera and Jacklyn's Macbook. Will post them up after I've got them.

Funny things happened all along on that day, but I would consider that we're so lucky. So the story goes this way, I admit I'm a super duper clumsy and blur girl, hehe. Usually I wasn't the one who drive so I don't even have to worry stuffs like where the car is parked or the parking ticket. P/s: Life's hard without u, Mr.B

That night when I was supposed to drop the 3 beauties in Times Square, I couldn't find the car nor my parking ticket. Gosh, I'm feeling so shy at that moment, haha. Luckily, Tzeh and Shen were with me. So, there was a guard telling us that we have to go to a particular level to pay the fine in order to get out. When we went to the auto paying machine on that level, Tzeh and I saw an unpaid ticket being left there. We looked around and we guess that the owner was no longer there, so we paid and ran off, LOL. The luckiest thing is that the ticket was cheaper than my own actual ticket and I could save up the fine. Feeling sorry for the owner of the ticket though, haha.

Tzeh & I.

On Tuesday, it's officially a new start for my holidays :) My summer class started and so far, I ♥ it. The timetables are cool, lecturers are the best, friends are great, and we got more attention as there are lesser students. I won't feel so pressured as I only have to study a subject per day. After class, went to Sunway Pyramid and Tzeh met up his girlfriend there while I went to walk around alone. One by one, they are all going back to their hometown. Another 3 went back on Wednesday.

Today, which is Thursday, it's my first time hanging out with Faye. We went to Bangsar and I spent a lot -.- Met Jacklyn while she's working. Had a great time with that lovely girl, and I'm sure there's more to come.

Some pictures of mine. Did I change or get fat? haha.

Another great day ahead tomorrow. 3 hours of class and lecture, then off to tea break with Faye again. P/s: I miss my girls especially those who are still in hometown, come and look me up faster! I'm so lonely without you girls. Another thing is that I really need more shopping companions, haha. I'm so craving for shopping recently -.-

*Loves*

♥♥♥

*Come back to my side asap, need my only source of bliss of the day*

No comments:

Post a Comment