Saturday, December 27, 2008

~ Surprises Come When You Least Expect Them ~

I've got some amendments to make on my previous post. Yeah, it was indeed bored last night on my birthday, but it turned out to be some sort of scam by my dear buddies and of course Mr.B being the mastermind! Just minutes before my birthday ends, they tricked me to their house and gave me such a big surprise. I was starving and kinda moody at that moment but they totally changed my mood with just a cake and a really sweet birthday song sang by themselves.

Thanks to all my buddies, too many to name here though, and especially the main mastermind. Love you guys lots! :) Although my birthday was a simple one, I was really touched. Did not manage to get any picture of my cake as we finished it before I remember, LOL.

Talking again about birthday, woke up pretty early around 9am to have breakfast together with Joseph. Seldom wake up this early when I'm in Subang, feeling so good :) Then, picked his family up as his family was celebrating Christmas in KL this year and headed to One U. Christmas is over but the Christmas trees in One U are my favourite among all the others.

After that, Joseph's cousin, Daniel joined us together with her sister and girlfriend, Siew Yuin.

Siew Yuin would always ask to cam-whore together every time we meet, haha.

These are presents which are already with me. Chocolates from UK that I can't live without from Ron, a cute music box from the Mr. Kok Leong, a purple Euphoria VIP card from Jacky, a red packet from Joseph's parents, last but not least, a pink Ipod Nano. There is a top and a dress from Yong Way but I forgot to take picture of them. It feels great having a club's vip card just when I turned 18, and the red packet came just in time when I needed more cash especially end of the month, and the Ipod Nano is the one I've been longing for with my favourite colour on it :)

A picture with your precious Bose headset on my head.

♥♥♥
*Lots of love*

*With every surprise you did for me, you proved me right*

2 comments:

  1. Oi!!! Don't post the EUPHORIA logo without permission! I can SUE you okay? :P Happy Belated Birthday Puppy! Welcome to 18-yo , whereby you start losing your life and ending up with commitments and bullshit craps thrown to you from "life" . Cheers!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I'm helping you to promote Euphoria alright :P It's marketing too. And thanks for your wish although it looks more like cursing
    -.-

    ReplyDelete