Thursday, December 25, 2008

~ What Christmas Should Be ~

Having serious dark circles late at night on Christmas.

Well, in KL, the first thing that comes to my mind during Christmas are rows of cars being stucked in most of the highways. And maybe, people walking on streets or partying in clubs becoming sandwiches, LOL. But it's fun after all I guess, at least it's only once in a year and the more people there are, the merrier it'll be.

No captions for this year's Christmas. Nothing much happened, but oh yeah, 'something' did happened actually. Over all, I'm happy with my Christmas I guess. A big part of the reason is because of a surprise from the so-called Mr.B :) I ♥ it so much and I'm so excited that I didn't really know how to react to it. Never think you could be so sweet too uh? I thought the word of surprise seldom appear in your dictionary :D Thanks again, I will appreciate it and ♥ it all the time.

Basically, my all-time-buddies suggested to just go drinking and chilling at somewhere nice, since everywhere seemed to be packed and it wouldn't be fun wasting time squeezing. Ended up going to some club called 'Supperclub' in Hartamas which I heard its from the same management as 'Ruums'. It was rather big and happening though, second choice after Euphoria. It was all good until we left the club.

'Something' happened on the way back and also when we reached home. Not gonna talk further about it here though. Not sure whether Christmas this year should be considered as a good or bad one. Anyway, everything's cool now and I just wish all these won't happen anymore. Apart from that, I just stayed at home the whole day for Christmas waiting for the next celebration :D

P/s: Thanks to you, I know that my Christmas and birthday is gonna be wonderful :)

♥♥♥
*Have fun guys!*

*Memories will always remain*

No comments:

Post a Comment