Thursday, December 18, 2008

~ Like A New Beginning ~

Just got back from class, feeling so tired. Classes and homework everyday. Despite that tiredness, I'm living everyday to the fullest :) Never drop never stop, LOL. Tired also must cam whore a little, haha. And today is Thursday, been waiting for today, teehee.

By the way, here's some updates of pictures during the outing with the girls in Pavilion that I mentioned before. Just got those pictures from them. There are four of us: Jacklyn, Vivi, Leng Leng, and me myself.
The sweetie pie, Jacklyn.

Pavilion's toilet again, LOL.

Fooling around with the photo booth in Jacklyn's Macbook.
I scratched my car on Tuesday night. Damn sad looking at it right now =(

♥♥♥
*Good day everyone*
*Can't wait, can't wait*

2 comments:

  1. Did you get anything for christmas?? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, most of my Christmas presents are already combined together with my birthday presents :)

    ReplyDelete