Thursday, December 11, 2008

~ For The First Time ~

Now, I'm already back in Subang for a week. And here are some updates when I'm still in my hometown, which I have been procrastinating as time is kinda limited, haha. So, 2 days before I'm coming back, Liyi and I went to Seak Hwee's house to bake muffins. It is Liyi's and my first time baking, also the first time all of us baking together. These pictures proved that all of us did contributed energy.
While waiting for the muffins in the oven, we camwhore a little with Seak Hwee's dog, Bobby. He's adorable. isn't it?

Ta-DA! These are our muffins while in the oven and when they are done. We did twice and the difference is really obvious between the first attempt and the second attempt, hehe. However, I brought some back to share with my beloved buddies and they said they are nice and they actually finished them :) Hope they're not just trying to make me happy.

FYI, I've got lots of updates to share since the day I'm back in Subang. Everyday is full of activities and excitement but my eyelids are already so heavy by now. Guess I'll update anytime soon after I've gathered all the pictures alright. Stay tune peeps, HUGS!

♥♥♥

*Count no more, I shall forget the past and love what I have now*

No comments:

Post a Comment