Wednesday, December 17, 2008

~ ♥ Loving December ~


When it comes to December, I'm always hyper active and excited. Don't ask me why -.- It's the routine almost every year, most things seemed to go my way in December, maybe because I'm December baby :D

Weekends are always full of plans, so last weekend is also not an exception. Went to Bangsar and then The Gardens with mushiie (Ker Yi) and the lil kiddo (Yong Way). Thanks to that 2 funny guys for being multi-tasking: being my shopping companions, being my body guards, and helping me to carry everything I bought, LOL. While we were in Bangsar Village, first, we spotted several teeny tiny cute-sy little luxury cars.
Aren't they adorable? It's a Jaguar on the left side.

Imagine how lucky and spoilt children nowadays are, I don't think we have this kinda luxury toys in the market when I was young. One day we might see some children driving tiny luxury cars like this on the road with us, LOL!
Then, we saw this car parked by the road side in Bangsar. This time it was a real car and it looks like something vintage.
Lastly, we saw this before we go off. Guess it's the dream car of most guys or even girls.
And I realized I have this really insane fetish for everything regarding Christmas, yeah, everything as long as they are linked to Christmas. Just look at the pictures and you'll realise it too.
This one is the one in Bangsar Village, which is made of plastic bottles. Reuse to save the environment as well as saving cost :)

These were in the centre court of Mid Valley.

These were in The Gardens.

Spotted!

Three of us.

Big mushiie & Lil mushiie.
Love the colours.

I guess I have the photographs of all the prettiest Christmas tree in town already, not all maybe but almost, haha. Call me crazy :D
Sunday. Went Sunway Pyramid again for dinner with the same group of buddies but this time Siew Yuin is here to join us, not forgetting Steven as well.

I'm already bored of being the driver =(

Come back and replace me soon Mr.B

Then, my beloved Shu Huey came to Subang from Johor for 2 days to accompany me. Accompanied her to dye her hair once she reached on Monday, and I cut my fringe shorter. How do I look? To me, there's no big difference, haha.


Another friend of Shu Huey joined us on Tuesday and we went shopping the entire day. Had dinner at 'Delicious' in Bangsar.
Our colourful drinks and yummy spaghetti.

Beloved Shu Huey & I. This girl of mine is seriously sick when she's going back, so if you read this Shu Huey, promise me you'll recover soon alright :)

♥♥♥

*Loves and Happy Holidays*


* It's Thursday tomorrow :) *

No comments:

Post a Comment