Friday, March 27, 2009

~ Changes Happen ~

Nothing much to share lately and my bloggie is getting outdated. Got myself something to spice up my boring and dull routine everyday. Since PDA phones and Smart phones are the trend in the market now, so I would like to give it a try too but with a lower cost. Somehow, the electronic gadgets fanatic who's with me all the time would pass me the influence a little.

This is my old darling. Till now, I'm still missing her 5 mega pixel camera which is so important for a girl who is so vain like me. Cam-whore is a big part of my life.

After some serious thoughts, I gave up my 5 mega pixel camera phone for a 3.2 mega pixel one. But with GPS, WLAN and so on. Loving the keyboard that is so convenient and applications that I can go to Facebook and MSN anytime I like. So, now I would have to be really dependent on my camera. So far, I'm satisfied :)

I think I seriously need some catch up with my friends especially babes before I got totally forgotten real soon. I've been rotting myself for some time. Aww, miss you all ♥

♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment